아리랑 코리아 TV에서 근무할 인턴을 채용합니다. 관심있는 분들의 많은 지원 바랍니다.
1. 사무직 인턴
2. 프로덕션 어시스턴트
3. 그래픽 디자이너
4. 마케팅 어시스턴트
지원마감일: 2017년 5월 19일
지원 및 문의: firstname.lastname@example.org
Arirang Korea is always interested in hearing from brilliant, creative, driven people for a variety of positions.
We are currently hiring intern(s).
A. Job Title: Administrative Assistant - Intern
1) Answer incoming calls in a professional manner and direct calls to correct extensions
2) Perform administrative tasks through standard desktop software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe Photoshop)
3) Ensure responsive initial greeting and prompt distribution of visitor needs to their appropriate contact within the organization.
4) Assist with other duties and functions and "back up" other positions as instructed by the manager
5) Translation of daily news and script from Korean to English and vice versa
6) Update and maintain company websites and SNS channels.
B. Job Title: Production Assistant - Intern
1) Equipment set-up for TV programming and other specialty productions.
2) Plan shoots and edit footage as required.
3) Direct interviews and record narration for TV programming and other specialty productions.
4) Research ideas, arrange casts and prepare proposals for assigned episodes.
5) Scriptwriting for news and specialty programs.
C. Job Title: Graphic Designer - Intern
1) Plans concept by studying information and materials.
2) Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size
and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
3) Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; purchasng
4) Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
D. Job Title: Marketing Assistant - Intern
1) Assembles consumer rating reports by compiling, consolidating, formatting, and summarizing
information, graphs, and presentations.
2) Supports sales presentations by assembling quotations, proposals, videos, slideshows,
demonstration and product capability booklets; compiling account and competitor analyses.
3) Prepares mailers and brochurs by formatting content and graphics; arranging printing and internet
4) Maintains marketing library by checking and replenishing inventory.
5) Provides marketing tracking and research information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing
data and trends.
Application deadline: May 19, 2017
If you are interested, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
This is a non-paid position. Please note that we have no relaton with Arirang TV in South Korea.
Arirang Korea is a Korean language programming produced by Acoustic Soul Productions Inc. based in Toronto. We produce Canadian content.
Testimonial - Min Yoo Kim
Apr 28, 2017Read more
Testimonial - Daeun Song
Mar 22, 2017Read more
Testimonial - Kim Soo Hyun
Nov 16, 2016Read more
Testimonial - Ko Sunghea
Oct 20, 2016Read more
Testimonial - Yoonseo Jeong
Oct 11, 2016Read more